The Ski Lake Tahoe Six-Pack is sold out for 2015/16.
For other great Lake Tahoe ski resort deals, please check out the Tickets and Deals pages. Information on the 2016/17 Six-Pack will be available in June.
If you’ve heard about ALL THE SNOW that the Lake Tahoe ski resorts have received in November, you’re probably starting to plan your ski and snowboard vacation. Lucky for you, the Ski Lake Tahoe Six-Pack is back for 2015/16. Tahoe’s best lift ticket deal includes six days of skiing or snowboarding at seven world class Lake Tahoe resorts for only $399 – under $67 a day. This great deal won’t be around for long, so don’t delay!
Six-Pack lift tickets give you access to Tahoe’s world-class ski resorts, or more than 125 chairlifts and 17,500 acres of unparalleled terrain. Other bonuses include views of Lake Tahoe, an annual average snowfall of 400 inches and nearly 300 days of sunshine.
In addition to that variety, Six-Pack tickets are flexible. This means you can choose one of two (or in some cases, three) resorts with each ticket. You can also share the vouchers with friends, as they are transferable. And unlike some interchangeable tickets, the Six-Pack does not have to be used within a certain time frame (outside of the 15/16 winter season) so if you use one ticket in December, you can still use the other vouchers in your Six-Pack as late as late April.
The Ski Lake Tahoe Six-Pack includes:
– one ticket valid at Heavenly, Kirkwood or Mt. Rose–Ski Tahoe
– one ticket valid at Heavenly or Sierra-at-Tahoe® Resort
– one ticket valid at Sierra-at-Tahoe® Resort or Kirkwood
– one ticket valid at Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows or Mt. Rose–Ski Tahoe
– one ticket valid at Squaw Valley or Northstar California
– one ticket valid at Alpine Meadows or Northstar California