Summer may be in full swing, but here at Ski Lake Tahoe HQ we’re thinking about winter. If you are too, and love a good deal, then have we got something for you. The Six-Pack ticket is back, giving savvy skiers and riders access to Ski Lake Tahoe’s world-class resorts for only $55 a day!
The 2013/14 Ski Lake Tahoe Six-Pack provides 6 days of skiing or riding for only $329. The lift tickets are flexible, which means you can choose one of two (or in some cases, three) resorts with each ticket. You can also share the vouchers with friends, as they are transferable.
And unlike some interchangeable tickets, the Six-Pack does not have to be used within a certain time frame (outside of the 13/14 winter season) so if you use one ticket in December, you can still use the other vouchers in your Six-Pack as late as late April!
The Ski Lake Tahoe Six-Pack includes:
- one ticket valid at Heavenly, Kirkwood or Mt. Rose–Ski Tahoe
- one ticket valid at Heavenly or Sierra-at-Tahoe® Resort
- one ticket valid at Sierra-at-Tahoe® Resort or Kirkwood
- one ticket valid at Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows or Mt. Rose–Ski Tahoe
- one ticket valid at Squaw Valley or Northstar California
- one ticket valid at Alpine Meadows or Northstar California
What are you waiting for? Winter's not that far away - buy your Six-Pack tickets today!