Some might say that it’s too soon to start thinking about next winter.
Disagree? You’re a person after our own hearts.
If you’re already counting down the days until the snow flies, you’ll be happy to hear that the Ski Lake Tahoe Six-Pack is back for 2014/15. Tahoe’s best lift ticket deal includes six days of skiing or snowboarding at seven world class Lake Tahoe resorts for only $359 – under $60 a day.
The Six-Pack is an unbeatable deal in terms of variety, flexibility and savings. Perfect for savvy skiers and snowboarders planning a Lake Tahoe vacation next winter!
Six-Pack lift tickets give you access to seven world-class ski resorts, or more than 125 chairlifts and 17,500 acres of unparalleled terrain. Other bonuses include views of Lake Tahoe, an annual average snowfall of 400 inches and nearly 300 days of sunshine.
In addition to that variety, Six-Pack tickets are flexible. This means you can choose one of two (or in some cases, three) resorts with each ticket. You can also share the vouchers with friends, as they are transferable. And unlike some interchangeable tickets, the Six-Pack does not have to be used within a certain time frame (outside of the 14/15 winter season) so if you use one ticket in December, you can still use the other vouchers in your Six-Pack as late as late April.
The Ski Lake Tahoe Six-Pack includes:
- one ticket valid at Heavenly, Kirkwood or Mt. Rose–Ski Tahoe
- one ticket valid at Heavenly or Sierra-at-Tahoe® Resort
- one ticket valid at Sierra-at-Tahoe® Resort or Kirkwood
- one ticket valid at Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows or Mt. Rose–Ski Tahoe
- one ticket valid at Squaw Valley or Northstar California
- one ticket valid at Alpine Meadows or Northstar California